Thursday, September 09, 2010

Bead Soup Party Cling-On!

As some of you may recall, I was the gal without the blog for the Bead Soup Party, so Erin Prais-Hintz shared her blog, Treasures Found...Inspiration Is Everywhere.  We exchanged wonderful little treasures and our pieces were revealed on the first day of the Party.  The warm, encouraging comments on our pieces were the push I needed to get a blog out there, and I truly appreciate everyone who took the time to mention it!  So, bring on the events!!  Here's my necklace from the Bead Soup, "From Deep Within".  Meanwhile, who's waiting anxiously for the next Bead Soup coming up soon - Well, I am!  How about you?

4 comments:

  1. congrats on blogging, it's fun and great learning tool..
    great necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to show your necklace! I love it and your design style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to play with you Sharon! I love how this turned out and that it was the springboard for your blog. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of Blogs! What a great necklace for the fall season. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my necklace, it is being given away so stop by and out your name in the hat for the prize. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete